Since 2004 Hitson Cabinets, Inc has manufactured the highest quality custom cabinets for kitchen and baths. We are looking for a part-time kitchen and bath cabinetry designer/sales associate to join our team, with potential to grow to a full-time position.
Kitchen Design and Sales
- Design and sell custom cabinetry for kitchens and baths for residential applications
- Build a quick rapport with clients and have excellent customer service skills
- Meet with the clients to review designs, make product/finish recommendations, and build excitement for the cabinetry project
- Sales generation and lead follow-up, relationship building, and excellent closing skills are required.
- Designers drive sales to support the quarterly/yearly sales goals
- Assist with general office/showroom tasks, such as answering calls, greeting, and assisting clients with
selections and providing showroom tours
- Good organizational skills to work closely with project managers, contractors, and installation department to ensure successful job completion
- Maintain a neat and organized workspace
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time-management
- Work cooperatively in a team environment with an open-air work environment
- Work within the framework of the company’s defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 3 years (min) of sales, interior design and/or construction industry experience, this can be combined experience to equal 3 years.
- Having current industry product knowledge/trends.
- Knowledge of cabinet designs, counter tops, tile design, basic understanding of electrical and plumbing is a plus
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to read and understand drawings, calculate footage, etc
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and have a proactive approach to solving problems with minimal supervision
- Outgoing and enjoys working with clients in person
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule – Some Saturday workdays required
- Prior experience in retail building materials is a plus
- Proficiency in Cabinet Vision or a 20/20-based cabinet design software is a plus
- Willingness to learn our design software
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive pay/salary structure