Hitson Cabinets is looking for licensed and insured Subcontractor Field Service Technicians and Full-time team members to join our growing team of professionals! Major tasks, responsibilities and key accountabilities for Install/Field Service Technician:
- Must have a reliable vehicle and all tools necessary to complete all facets of cabinet service as required
- Have excellent and verifiable references
- Ability to read kitchen plans (elevations and layouts)
- Reliability, honesty, dependability, and integrity
- Safety consciousness
- Ability to maintain communication with field supervisor via email or phone
- Possess finishing skills to touch up cabinetry
- Obtain sign offs from customer once job is completed.
- Perform service work and repairs at the job site as required to complete installations.
- Perform warranty work as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Speak and read English fluently
- Be well organized
- Insist on high-quality standards
- Have a professional appearance
- Be able to work without supervision in a fast-paced environment while meeting high expectations
Minimum Role Qualifications for the Install Team/ Subcontractor Field Service Technician:
- 1+ years of experience in installing or manufacturing in the kitchen and bath industry required.
- 1+ years of minor carpentry work required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minor carpentry work required.
Physical Requirements for the Subcontractor Field Service Technician:
- HEAVY – Exert up to 100 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Position requires climbing, balancing, stopping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and handling objects.
Other Great Advantages We Offer: